The cost of funerals in the UK might surprise you.
Many Brits haven't considered the cost families will bear after the passing of a loved one.
Funeral prices are higher than they’ve ever been, and aren’t looking to lower anytime soon. Families are going into debt over burying their loved ones, and that just isn’t right.
Ten years ago, funeral costs didn’t debilitate anyone’s finances. Look around today, and you’ll find astronomical costs that just keep inflating. Everyone is looking to lock in the current price, and preserve themselves from the danger of funeral costs that they can’t afford.
The average funeral in today’s UK is £8,125: that includes catering, flowers, but it also includes your estate administration costs. That’s a fee that the government refuses to pay, and greatly adds to the stress of the final bill.
Looking forward, forecasts indicate that by 2020, funeral costs are expected to rise by 53%, ramping up the total cost to £12,500 per funeral. We can only imagine how high they’ll rise in the years after.
Funeral plans are designed to protect you and your loved ones from these excessive price increases.
You want to leave behind a legacy; not a slew of debt that your relatives and children are left with. When your insurance policy and personal savings aren’t enough, you will be leaving your relatives in debt. Thankfully, there’s a simple way out of this nightmare.
Eligible for a Funeral Plan? Click your icon below to find out!
How Does It Work?
- Mere pounds per week for coverage. Pay an extremely manageable weekly sum, and receive the best benefits that align with what you need.
- No medical exam. The hassle-free signup process only takes a few minutes, and doesn’t require that you receive a medical examination.
- Freedom of choice. You aren’t forced to pick from a handful of options: choose your solicitor and funeral director as you see fit.
- Peace of mind beyond compare. Life is short, so enjoy the time you have with your family, and live as stress-free as possible.
- Put a freeze on rising funeral costs. The forecasts and history of funeral prices speak for themselves. It’s time to lock in today’s price, with today’s action.
How Can I Get a Quote?
- Step 1 - Click on your location on the map below, and receive a free quote in minutes.
- Step 2 - Answer the short and simple questionnaire, receive quote comparisons, and you choose the best deal.